The main responsibility of this department is to manage and implement turn-key projects in the field of high voltage transmission lines. That is based on the following categories.
- Design & engineering , Supply of equipment:
• Towers (Lattice, Telescopic, . . . )
• Fittings for Earth system and Phase, Guard & OPGW cables
• Phase and Guard cables especially ACSR and OPGW cables
• Insulators (Glass, Porcelain, composite)
- Executive operations:
• Installation of Foundation
• Erection of Towers
• Cabling (Phase, Guard, OPGW)
- Optical Fiber Installation:
It includes the installation of optical fiber cables - such as All-dielectric self-supporting (ADSS) cable and optical ground wire (OPGW)- on transmission lines, lightning poles & distribution networks. We are able to execute these projects on Hot & Cold line status. All of activities will be planned and handled based on standard procedures of QA system defined in our organization.
(a) OPGW installation:
This category covers installation of composite optical fiber cable or optical ground wire (OPGW) either on cold or hot transmission lines in the range of 63, 132, 230 & 400 KV. We have a successful track record including a number of certificates of satisfaction from different clients.
(b) ADSS installation:
This category covers installation of All-dielectric self-supporting (ADSS) cable for power distribution networks (20 KV) & lightning poles. We have a successful track record including a number of certificates of satisfaction from different clients.